BECOMING A MEMBER
I-PATH is one of the world's fastest growing Performing Arts examining boards. By becoming a Teacher Member, you will gain access to a whole suite of outstanding syllabi and programmes of studies in numerous Dance disciplines, Singing, Acting, Musical Theatre and Public Speaking. You'll also gain access to many FREE teaching resources AND business resources available to download in the Member's Section of this website as well as discounts at many shops and online opportunities. We also have a growing range of resources to purchase at low cost that have been developed by world-renowned practitioners and experts.
How to become a Registered Teacher Member
If you are delivering graded qualifications with another examining board, then you may already be eligible to become an I-PATH Teacher Member. Anyone with a Level 5 qualification or above in a Performing Arts discipline may also be eligible to become a member. If you have no qualifications but do have professional experience, then we may offer you a place on one of our teaching courses and you can become a member that way. Regardless, we endeavour to support anyone that has a passion for teaching.
Benefits of joining us
- Professional, accredited qualifications
- Annual performing arts events
- Global community working together
- Training courses and webinars
- Continued Professional Development events
- Discounts with our partners
- Helpline Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- FREE access to all syllabi
- Access to competitions and festivals
- Free Tri-Annual e-newsletters
- DBS (CRB) checks and registration
- Access to online members area
- Model policies for you to make your own
- Public Liability Recommendations
- Plus many other arising opportunities
- Access to lots of resources
Annual Teacher Membership is FREE. Applicants must apply by filling in the details below. Teachers must provide details of qualifications and experience. If you have limited or not teaching experience, you will be offered a place on one of our teaching courses. There is an expectation that teachers should submit at least one examination session a year.