BECOMING A MEMBER
I-PATH can provide teachers with training, guidance, support and syllabi as well as other programmes to make your school a leading centre of performing arts within your local community.
Are you already a qualified dance or performing arts teacher?
If you already hold a teaching qualification with an organisation that is accredited and/or recognised by OFQUAL; GETQ, CDMT or another awarding/accrediting body, then you maybe automatically eligible to become a registered I-PATH teacher today.
If you are not a qualified teacher but hold an Advanced Level qualification, diploma or degree in a Performing Arts discipline and/or you have extensive professional experience working within the performing arts industry, then you may still be eligible to become an I-PATH registered teacher.
Benefits of joining us
- Professional and modern qualifications
- FREE access to all syllabi
- Annual performing arts events
- Global community working together
- Training courses and webinars
- Continued Professional Development events
- Access to competitions and festivals
- FREE access to lots of resources
- Free quarterly e-newsletters
- DBS (CRB) checks and registration
- Access to online members area
- Model policies for you to make your own
- Discounts for various shops
- Helpline Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Public liability recommendations
- Annual Business Growth Conference
- Plus many other arising opportunities!
Apply for I-PATH Teacher Membership Today!
By becoming a Teacher Member, you can deliver I-PATH syllabi and programmes of study to your students. Training will be available on how to deliver our each of our syllabi and/or programmes of studies via our Teacher Mastery Days which occur all around the world.
Annual Fee: Usually £65
50% for 2020: Only £32.50
(Contact us for international rates)